Experience Greater Strength,
Hope and Freedom
We all go through times in our lives when we are faced with emotional challenges. They can be the result of conflicted relationships, adjusting to a new child, move, new job, continuing our lives after our children leave home, grief from the death of a loved one or traumatic experiences whether recent or from a long time ago.
I believe every individual has the power and internal resources to heal past negative, traumatic situations and positively change their lives.
I feel honored to be able to be the facilitator of that process and help my clients achieve inner strength, hope, peace, joy and freedom in their lives.
This website is designed to provide a deeper understanding of my philosophy, approach to treatment, the services I offer, and my credentials. I hope you find it helpful and informative.
215 Revere Drive, Suite B
Northbrook, IL 60062
- Crisis / Trauma (including Complex Trauma)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Grief and Mourning
- Anxiety (including OCD and Social Anxiety Disorder)
- Performance Anxiety
- Adjustment Disorder
- Behavioral Addictions (Gambling, Compulsive Shopping, Food Addiction (Anorexia, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder) Internet Addiction
- Attachment Issues
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
- Pain Management (Acute and Chronic Pain)
- Women’s Issues
- Issues Specific to the LGBT Population
- Ethnic / Cultural Issues
I can be contacted in several different ways. Please give me a call, send an email, or fill out the form on this page.